Seat of the Triumvirate Mythic+ Guide
Recommended Comp for high keys: Seat of the Triumvirate is an AoE heavy instance that heavily favors bringing ranged DPS. There are also several key interrupts so 1 melee + 2 ranged is likely to be the strongest mix.
Highest Tyrannical key done in time: 17
Highest Fortified key done in time: 0
Instance Timer: 35:00
Average # Mobs per pack: 4.1 (higher in practice due to Fragmented Voidlings)
The subjugators aren't too dangerous if handled correctly so let's look at their primary ability: Suppression Field. This is completely harmless if you stand still, however moving will deal heavy damage to you and everyone within 6 yards. Don't move! There is a weak aura down the bottom of the page if you need a reminder. You can also clear the debuff with anything that removes slow effects (Druid shapeshift, Blessing of Freedom).
[Volcanic] Ok, you can move to get out of volcanoes, but as little as possible!
You're likely to encounter the War-Adept in this area and you should grab it if it roams close. Spread at least 5 yards and face the mobs away from the party since the Stalker has a pounce (standard Legion cat) and the War-Adept cleaves. It isn't a particularly special pack otherwise.
- The instance is trash heavy and you don't need any extras to hit 100% - pull as little non-essential trash as possible. In most cases you can get away with pulling just 1 extra pack in addition to each Rift Warden.
- Stay grouped up to minimize accidental trash pulls.
The Voidbenders will throw Corrupting Void onto a random player. This will drag all nearby players toward the person with the debuff and then explode after 8 seconds. The damage is not that high, so I'd advise just stacking up on the debuffed player and ignoring it.
The Grand Shadow-weaver will summon an Unstable Dark Matter. This needs to be killed within 4 seconds or your party will take heavy AoE damage. It has barely any HP so you're better off killing it than ignoring it.
Trash ERT Note
Copy and paste this into the Exorsus Raid Tools Notes section. You can share it with your group.
Zuraal the Ascended
Where your tank and healer will argue about whose fault it is that the tank got one shot.
Null Palm AoE Shadow Dodgeable
Decimate Single Target Shadow
Umbra Shift Single Target
Dark Expulsion (Coalesced Void) AoE Shadow Avoidance
You should know
- The boss deals 100% more damage when standing in any void zone. This makes Decimate incredibly dangerous. Decimate is on a timer, the boss cannot be standing in the void during the cast.
- The Void Sludges will explode if they reach the boss, dealing heavy AoE damage. They also drop void all over the area so it’s in your best interest to kill them as quickly as possible. They can be stunned, slowed and rooted and you should do so where possible.
- Every so often a random non-healer player will be targeted by Umbral Shift, moving them to the Void Realm (spooky). While in the void you’ll need to kill the Dark Aberrations and each will give you 10 void energy on death. When you reach 100 you’ll get an extra action button that’ll stun the boss and triple his damage taken for 20 seconds.
- Anyone Fixated by the boss needs to run away and avoid getting hit even once. You can run through the void if necessary but keep it to a minimum.
Saprish enjoyed rhyme so much he adopted both a Cat and a Bat.
Void Trap Ground Shadow Debuff (Stun) Dodgeable
Umbral Flanking Multi Target Physical
Dark Slash Single Target Shadow
Ravaging Darkness (Darkfang) AoE Shadow Dodgeable
Dread Screech (Shadewing) AoE Debuff (Disorient) Interruptable
You should know
- Void Traps tend to cluster near the boss. Avoid them, and avoid the Ravaging Darkness which is a cone AoE from Darkfang. He’ll cast it after teleporting to you and you should be able to avoid it without taking even a single tick of damage.
- Spread out around the room to minimize the amount of movement you have to do and to prevent Umbral Flanking from hitting more than one person.
- Dread Screech is a priority interrupt. Missing even one can easily be a wipe.
- Take care that you don’t wander into a nearby trash pack.
- Void Traps can be cleared with Anti-Magic shield or an immunity if you’re in a tough spot.
This fight has a few too many tentacles for my puritan sensibilities.
Dark Blast Single Target Shadow Interruptable
Entropic Force AoE Pushback
Howling Dark AoE Debuff (Fear) Interruptable
Eternal Twilight AoE Shadow Interruptable One Shot!
Unstable Entrance (Umbral Tentacle) AoE Shadow
Void Lashing (Umbral Tentacle) Single Target Shadow Interruptable
Dark Bulwark (Shadowguard Voidtender)
You should know
- You must interrupt Howling Dark (likely wipe) and Eternal Twilight (definite wipe).
- Tank the boss toward one side of the arena to minimize the danger of the Entropic Force push back. You’ll need to interrupt a Dark Blast cast in order to move him since he doesn’t use any melee attacks otherwise.
- It takes several minutes for the collapsing void encircling the area to reach the boss. You’re toast much earlier than that though since you’ll need some room to move around to kill off Void Lashings. The fight combines that sustained DPS check with a burst DPS check in the add spawns that must die as soon as possible.
- Two Shadowguard Voidtenders are summoned when the boss hits 100 energy and they’ll put an impenetrable bubble on the boss while they live. You have 10 seconds to kill both and interrupt the Eternal Twilight cast.
Anyone else getting Mu’ru flashbacks?
Naaru’s Lament AoE Shadow Avoidance
Remnant of Anguish Ground Shadow Dodgeable
Void Blast Single Target Debuff (DoT)
Fragment of Despair (Greater Rift Warden) Ground Shadow Soakable
Grand Shift Ground Shadow Dodgeable
Umbral Cadence AoE Shadow Avoidance
You should know
- The Rift Wardens will each cast one Fragment of Despair which forms a purple circle on the ground that you must stand in to soak. The soaker will take moderate damage but if the Fragment is not soaked the entire party will take heavy damage and likely be one shot.
- You’ll get two waves of Rift Wardens. The first has one, and the second two. After you clear a wave L’ura will be stunned for 12 seconds and take 3x the damage.
- Phase 2 will begin after the second Backlash and consists of ever increasing AoE damage to the party. You’ll also need to stack up during Grand Shift casts since it’ll cover the area you’re standing in Remnants of Anguish (the purple stuff on the floor) and by stacking toward the side of the room you can keep it out of the way.
- Phase 2 is a moderate DPS check though not usually problematic if you got some good damage in during the two Backlashes.
Suppression Field Warning: https://wago.io/SJnsdOkjZ