Dragonflight Week 1 Checklist
There’s a lot to keep track of, but ultimately all of it is optional and any player power gains will be replaced with future crafted/seasonal gear.
We will update this post with changes/new things as they are revealed.
Potentially Important To Player Power
- Spark of Ingenuity – Make sure to get your Spark item from a quest by the Engine in Valdrakken, this can be used to upgrade IL on gear, we get one every 2 weeks or so. Your first will require you finish the campaign in Thaldraszus.
- Mythic Dungeon World Tour – Clearing every dungeon on Mythic difficulty.
- Super Rare World Tour – Some rares offer a chance to drop 385 IL gear, resets daily.
- Hunts – Pop up around zones, x3 per week reward (Epic bag, Rare bag, Uncommon bag, then no rewards). Moves zones every 2 hours, always one up.
- Community Feast – Tuskar Village, once a week reward. Happens every 3.5 hours give or take – can find next event on the “Today in WoW” section of the Wowhead homepage.
- Siege of the Dragonbane by Black Dragonflight, once a week epic reward, then turns to rare bag instead for other completions – can find next event on the “Today in WoW” section of the Wowhead homepage.
Big Weekly Quests
- Weekly PVP Quest – Honor/Gear.
- Aiding the Accord – Weekly renown quest offers treasure chest.
- Trial of Floods and Trial of Elements – Weekly event for gear.
- Treatise Knowledge – Put a crafting order in for a Treatise item (Draconic Treaties on Skinning/Leatherworking/Enchanting/etc) for each profession to gain one knowledge, weekly lockout.
- Show Your Mettle – Weekly profession quest from Miguel and his husband in Valdrakken by a bench near Alchemy trainer (/way 39.6 69.8).
- Knowledge Notes Item – Purchase the +10/15 knowledge item from Rabul to the right of the Crafting Order Request platform (/way 35.8, 39.8), you can buy 3 versions of this item over time, once per character per profession.
- Customer Satisfaction – Weekly quest. Do your 5 crafting order weekly quest by fulfilling crafting orders (have a guildie put some in for you if you need!)
- Each profession has it’s own weekly quest, so check out your trainer etc for quests.
Skip some profession stuff on your alts without missing out on the rewards.
- World Quests – renown/rep, some good item upgrades.
- PVP World Quests (WM On) – Offers large amounts of Blood Tokens which can be used to purchase 366 IL gear very easily/quickly.
- Dungeon Quests – There are weekly dungeon quests offered in Valdrakken at the Sapphire Enclave.
- Master Of Your Craft – Do your one-time “find the master of your craft” quest to get 5 knowledge for each profession you have.
- Darkmoon Faire – It is up this week, offers skill/knowledge/mettle for professions (once per faire) and rep/exp buff!