Questionably Epic Live
Note: Disc Priest is now live to Diamond+ Patrons.
Questionably Epic Live
Spec spreadsheets are a valuable resource and often the only way to find out what your best Azerite Traits or trinkets are. The problem is that they take time to setup and it’s difficult to make them user friendly. Questionably Epic Live adds an intuitive user interface to spec spreadsheets like Twig It. It runs the same calculations and will give you the same accurate answers but with a priority on speed and convenience.
QE Live is designed for Desktop browsers. Find instructions below.
Supported Specs: Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest (Patron Alpha).
What does it do?
QE Live lets you compare Azerite Pieces and trinkets so that you can optimize your gear for raid. It’s quick, easy and you’ll have your answer in less than a minute. Run it while your raid clears trash, while you wait for your tank to get back from their third bio break this raid, or while your raid leader discusses boss strategy. This is not a “healing simulation”. The tool uses your own fight data (if you input logs), or a big set of default logs (if you choose not to). QE Live is accurate, fast, free and all yours.
- Best in Bags: Compare all Azerite items in your bags at once and let QE Live find your best combination of traits.
- Trait Analysis: Get an in-depth breakdown of each trait across raid and Mythic+.
- Residuum Roller: Equip your best set and then find out which token you should spend your residuum on. Includes your odds of getting an upgrade and a breakdown of the power increase you can expect.
- Compare Trinkets: Find your best trinket combo for raid or mythic+.
- Gear Quick Compare: Compare all of the gear in your bags at once to quickly and efficiently pick your best item in each slot. Full support for tertiaries, sockets and special effects like Seabreeze and the Crucible items. SimC import included.
- Heart of Azeroth Essences: Let the system show you your top three Essence combos so that you can lock in a solid set.
- Upgrade Finder: Let the app scan your gear and tell you where you should be looking for your next big upgrade. It’ll also tell you where to use your Bonus Rolls. Is now live for Diamond and Rolls Royce patrons.
- Support for WoW Classic
How do I use it?
QE Live is hopefully easy to just pick up and use but there’s a quick-guide as a reference here and a full FAQ here. The app stores to your browsers local storage so if you clear it you’ll have to recreate your characters.
11 September – 3.1
Disc Priest added as a Patron Alpha.
- Added Undulating Tides to DPS optimizations.
- Bugfix: Fixed a rare bug where trinket tooltips could slow the app down.
- Bugfix: Unstable Catalyst is now valued correctly.
10 September – 3.03a
- Added the 25% buff to Zoatroid Egg Sac from todays hotfix notes.
7 September – 3.0.3
Added Tooltip breakdowns to trinkets.
- Bugfix: Lucid Dreams is now correctly valued for Holy Paladin.
- Bugfix: Upgrade Finder now correctly assesses the Punchcard trinket. This was broken in the last release.
20 August – 3.0.1
- Your azerite neck level is now imported with your SimC string.
- Resto Shaman: The value of the first Overflowing Shores is now higher than second and third.
- Resto Shaman: Ancient Ankh Totem’s valued adjusted upwards.
- Bugfix: There were 2-3 one handed maces that were too high on secondary stats. This has been corrected.
- Sea Giants Tidestone now assumes it’ll be synced with Avenging Wrath for Holy Paladin.
18 August – 3.0.0
Restoration Shaman is now live for all players!
- Manually entered stat weights now cap at 5.5 for all stats except Leech which caps at 8. This is kind of a preventative measure against players who try and input their stat percentages and then get inaccurate results.
- Multiple small changes made to the resto shaman azerite traits. Changes were **all** to the default values and if you’ve been entering a log then your results shouldn’t change.
- The pool of default logs have been updated for all specs. This will lead to a general move toward stats as opposed to items that offer raw healing. Results with a log entered remain unchanged.
- Added some missing database items.
- Engineering Helms can now be imported via SimC.
- Visual: Logs entered in a language other than English will show “Unknown Boss”. This is visual only and your data has still been loaded.
Have a suggestion?
You can submit suggestions or bug reports in the following Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/AjHpGWPov0EqqN9C3. Suggestions are regularly implemented. If you run into any trouble you can also DM me on discord: Voulk#1858.
- Torty for his work on Resto Druid spreadsheet Twig It.
- Early supporters and beta testers Broccoliz, Sully and Baconsaber.
- Adamselene and Rhyno for their work on the BFA Holy Paladin spreadsheet.
- Niphyr and Naro for their work on the BFA Holy Priest spreadsheet.
- Maeve for helping with the Resto Shaman module and Niseko for their work on the BFA Resto Shaman spreadsheet.
- Clandon and Hellpriesto for their work on the BFA Discipline Priest spreadsheet.