Questionably Epic Live
Note: Disc Priest is now live for Diamond+ Patrons.
Questionably Epic Live
Spec spreadsheets are a valuable resource and often the only way to find out what your best Azerite Traits or trinkets are. The problem is that they take time to setup and it’s difficult to make them user friendly. Questionably Epic Live adds an intuitive user interface to spec spreadsheets like Twig It. It runs the same calculations and will give you the same accurate answers but with a priority on speed and convenience.
QE Live is designed for Desktop browsers. Find instructions below.
Supported Specs: Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest (Patron Alpha).
What does it do?
QE Live lets you compare Azerite Pieces and trinkets so that you can optimize your gear for raid. It’s quick, easy and you’ll have your answer in less than a minute. Run it while your raid clears trash, while you wait for your tank to get back from their third bio break this raid, or while your raid leader discusses boss strategy. This is not a “healing simulation”. The tool uses your own fight data (if you input logs), or a big set of default logs (if you choose not to). QE Live is accurate, fast, free and all yours.
- Best in Bags: Compare all Azerite items in your bags at once and let QE Live find your best combination of traits.
- Trait Analysis: Get an in-depth breakdown of each trait across raid and Mythic+.
- Residuum Roller: Equip your best set and then find out which token you should spend your residuum on. Includes your odds of getting an upgrade and a breakdown of the power increase you can expect.
- Compare Trinkets: Find your best trinket combo for raid or mythic+.
- Gear Quick Compare: Compare all of the gear in your bags at once to quickly and efficiently pick your best item in each slot. Full support for tertiaries, sockets and special effects like Seabreeze and the Benthic effects. SimC import included.
- Heart of Azeroth Essences: Let the system show you your top three Essence combos so that you can lock in a solid set.
- Upgrade Finder: Let the app scan your gear and tell you where you should be looking for your next big upgrade. It’ll also tell you where to use your Bonus Rolls. Is now live for Diamond and Rolls Royce patrons.
- Support for WoW Classic
- A secret unannounced feature for 8.3
How do I use it?
QE Live is hopefully easy to just pick up and use but there’s a quick-guide as a reference here and a full FAQ here. The app stores to your browsers local storage so if you clear it you’ll have to recreate your characters.
QE Live 3.4 – 12 November
- Added all Timewalking gear including from the 15th anniversary. You should be able to import this via your SimC string as well as from the dropdowns. Let me know if you have an item that’s not in there.
- Added all 8.3 raid trinkets for patrons to play with and preview. They usually do a tuning pass a week or two before release so don’t add any to your best in slot lists quite yet.
- Opened up the Essences module for Disc Priest beta testers.
Bugfixes and tuning
- Ever Rising Tide now assumes a usage every 55 seconds by default (up from every 45).
- HPriest:Heal & Prayer of Mending casts are now correctly pulled from logs when entered.
QE Live 3.3a – 15 October
- Added a 6th character slot for those that play every healing spec.
- Reorganized the main menu to improve flow. The different slots are now all grouped together instead of spread throughout the menu.
- Reorganized the Essences page to add support for the 8.3 Essences.
QE Live Update 3.3 – 8 October
Added tooltips to regular items. This offers a breakdown so that you can see where the power in each item is coming from. This should be particularly useful for Leech and Effect items.
- Added pull number to the logs interface when you’re selecting an attempt.
- Death Throes (Disc): Average number of enemy targets will now automatically adjust based on the boss you’re fighting in the selected log.
- Ripple in Space expected uptime reduced from an optimistic 57% to 42%.
- Bugfix (Paladin): Helm of Abyssal Malevolence can now be added to the equipment pane.
- Bugfix (Trinkets): Shiver Venom Relic will now import at the correct item level.
- Bugfix (Trinkets): Sinister Aspirant trinkets will no longer return HPS values of 0.
- Visual: Logs entered in a language other than English will show “Unknown Boss”. This is visual only and your data has still been loaded.
Have a suggestion?
You can submit suggestions or bug reports in the following Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/AjHpGWPov0EqqN9C3. Suggestions are regularly implemented. If you run into any trouble you can also DM me on discord: Voulk#1858.
- Torty for his work on Resto Druid spreadsheet Twig It.
- Early supporters and beta testers Broccoliz, Sully and Baconsaber.
- Adamselene and Rhyno for their work on the BFA Holy Paladin spreadsheet.
- Niphyr and Naro for their work on the BFA Holy Priest spreadsheet.
- Maeve for helping with the Resto Shaman module and Niseko for their work on the BFA Resto Shaman spreadsheet.
- Clandon and Hellpriesto for their work on the BFA Discipline Priest spreadsheet.