Ny’alotha, the Waking City Boss Guides
Ny’alotha is a new twelve boss raid, coming in patch 8.3. It features corrupted versions of past bosses including Ra-den, Il’gynoth, a chained Queen Azshara and culminates in a two-boss face-off against N’zoth himself.
Ny’alotha, the Waking City
All bosses now live!
- The instance portal can either be in Uldum or the Vale of Eternal Blossoms depending on where N’zoth is attacking that particular week. Yes it’s a bit of a pain. Befriend your warlocks.
- Key consumables
- Flasks (Greater Flasks remain the go-to).
- Food buffs (no new food in 8.3).
- Potions (Abyssal Healing Potion (these are huge), Potion of Replenishment (Healers), Potion of Unbridled Fury, Stat potions)
- Augment Runes. You will replace these with the new infinite runes when you get exalted with Rajani.
- Ny’alotha Vantus Runes (usually provided by your guild)
- Tome of the Quiet Mind (so that you don’t accidentally run your Mythic+ talents for the first farm boss).
- Healers: Questionably Epic Live is updated for 8.3 for all of your gearing needs.