Stats change in value depending on what content you are doing as well as what other stats you currently have. I don’t have stat weights for you, or a pawn string you can use. Anyone who does is misleading you.
Beginner and don’t intend on min-maxing?
Pick your highest ilvl pieces (after fitting in your tier sets, legendaries and trinkets) and gem and enchant your lowest stat. Take a gem socket to be worth about 10-15 ilvl depending on which slot it’s on. This actually gets you pretty close to optimal.
Mythic raider looking to get any possible advantage?
Sample screenshot only. Not actual weights.
Some notes on stats:
- Intellect is once again our strongest stat and should be worth ~20% more than our best secondaries in BFA’s first raid tier.
- Each secondary stat goes up in value the more you have of the other secondaries, which makes just picking your highest ilvl gear particularly strong.
- All of our secondaries are great. Enjoy it! Other specs are not as lucky as we are.
- There are no stat caps or breakpoints since HoTs can now partially tick for a reduced amount at the end of their duration.
- Mastery tends to be a little weaker than the others if you’re running the Autumn Leaves build.
Stats in Mythic+
Mastery and Haste are stronger in Mythic+ where you tend to have larger HoT stacks because of the smaller party size and frequent opportunities to drink however Mastery offers no increase to our DPS. If you think of it as your most powerful healing stat, and least powerful DPS stat, you can make a decision from there based on your playstyle.
Flask: Flask of Endless Fathoms (+238 int)
Gems: Socket your highest stat weight. Haste is a decent general purpose gem if you’re not looking to min-max. You’ll also want one +40 intellect gem.
Potions: The BFA instant mana restore variant is the Coastal Mana Potion. You’ll mostly be using Potion of Replenishment which restore twice as much, while putting you to sleep for 10 seconds.