News: All Guides remain with season 2 routes. Most of the information contained with in is still valuable, but consider the paths to be for beginners only since they don’t consider emissaries.
The Mythic+ Compendium covers specific dungeon routes and in-depth boss strategy including accompanying weak auras and Method Dungeon Tools strings.
Spec Utility (8.1.5)
(Click on the image to see the full version. Blue text indicates that a talent is required to unlock the ability)
The Mythic+ Checklist
- Utility Potions: Skystep, Invisibility / Skaggldrynk / Dmitri’s Draught of Deception
- Drums of Fury or Drums of the Mountain
- Auto-Hammer (Repair Bot, for when… you know)
- Buff scrolls for buffs you’re missing: War-scroll of Intellect, War-scroll of Fortitude, War-scroll of Battle Shout
- The usual stuff (Flasks, DPS & health potions, food, Augment runes)
Looking for help getting started? Try discord.gg/mythicplusfriends.
Already know every dungeon inside and out but need more groups to run with? Relic hosts some fantastic Mythic+ servers to find groups:
- QE Dungeon Tips: Tells you what every mob does as you progress through the instance. The compendium in addon form. Updated with all BFA content.
- mythicpl.us: Heaps of quickly accessible mythic+ information including weekly affixes, instance timers, useful addons and more.
- Method Dungeon Tools: Plan your route before you start then share it with friends.
- Gotta go Fast: Addon that displays custom M+ timers, shows how much each mob is worth in the tooltip and auto-clicks various dialogs to save you useful seconds.
- Angry Keystones: Does everything Gotta Go Fast does in a slightly different wrapper. Also shows you which affixes are coming up.
- The QE Guide to Mythic+ Debuffs: Add them to your party frames and become intimately familiar with what they do.