News: A new version of the Mythic+ Compendium will be launched in the next few weeks featuring a ridiculous amount of new content. Any guides marked ‘revamped’ below have been upgraded to the new standard (including newbie paths, advanced paths and Boss guides) and we’ll have something special ready when they’re all done.
The Mythic+ Compendium covers specific dungeon routes and in-depth boss strategy including accompanying weak auras and Method Dungeon Tools strings.
This week: Tyrannical, Bolstering, Grievous, Reaping
Next week: Fortified, Sanguine, Necrotic, Reaping
Spec Utility (8.1)
(Click on the image to see the full version. Blue text indicates that a talent is required to unlock the ability)
The Mythic+ Checklist
- Utility Potions: Skystep, Invisibility / Skaggldrynk / Dmitri’s Draught of Deception
- Drums of Fury or Drums of the Mountain
- Auto-Hammer (Repair Bot, for when… you know)
- Buff scrolls for buffs you’re missing: War-scroll of Intellect, War-scroll of Fortitude, War-scroll of Battle Shout
- The usual stuff (Flasks, DPS & health potions, food, Augment runes)
Looking for help getting started? Try discord.gg/mythicplusfriends.
Already know every dungeon inside and out but need more groups to run with? Relic hosts some fantastic Mythic+ servers to find groups:
- QE Dungeon Tips: Tells you what every mob does as you progress through the instance. The compendium in addon form. Updated with all BFA content.
- mythicpl.us: Heaps of quickly accessible mythic+ information including weekly affixes, instance timers, useful addons and more.
- Method Dungeon Tools: Plan your route before you start then share it with friends.
- Gotta go Fast: Addon that displays custom M+ timers, shows how much each mob is worth in the tooltip and auto-clicks various dialogs to save you useful seconds.
- Angry Keystones: Does everything Gotta Go Fast does in a slightly different wrapper. Also shows you which affixes are coming up.
- The QE Guide to Mythic+ Debuffs: Add them to your party frames and become intimately familiar with what they do.