Mythic+ has been a little under-served so far this expansion with most guides delving into Mythic dungeons but not accounting for the higher difficulty and specific trash requirements of higher dungeons. These guides exist to hopefully fill that void with specific trash paths, in depth looks at different boss mechanics, and tips pulled from high end groups running 20s and above, with accompanying Weak Auras to help with particularly difficult bosses like Hyrja and the Shade of Xavius.
You can click the affixes to read about them in more detail.
Next week: Bursting, Quaking, Fortified
Build your Comp
Click for a larger version – blue text means that a specific talent is required to unlock the ability in question.
The Mythic+ Checklist
- Utility Potions: Skystep, Invisibility / Skaggldrynk, Avalanche
- Drums of Fury
- Auto-Hammer (Repair Bot)
- Failure Detection Pylon (Wipe Prevention)
- The usual stuff (Flasks, DPS & health potions, food, Augment runes)
7.3 Mythic+ Scaling
In 7.3 all enemies gained about 35% health and damage.
This means that a 7.2.5 M+15 is equivalent to about a 7.3 M+12.
- mythicpl.us: Heaps of quickly accessible mythic+ information including instance timers, useful addons and more.
- Gotta go Fast: Addon that displays custom M+ timers, shows how much each mob is worth in the tooltip and auto-clicks various dialogs to save you useful seconds.
- Angry Keystones: Does everything Gotta Go Fast does in a slightly different wrapper. Also shows you which affixes are coming up.