Battle for Azeroth guides will release with Mythic+ three weeks after launch.
Mythic+ has been a little under-served so far this expansion with most guides delving into Mythic dungeons but not accounting for the higher difficulty and specific trash requirements of higher dungeons. These guides exist to hopefully fill that void with specific trash paths, in depth looks at different boss mechanics, and tips pulled from high end groups running 20s and above, with accompanying Weak Auras to help with particularly difficult bosses like Hyrja and the Shade of Xavius.
The Legion Dungeons
There are no keystones active for the first three weeks of the new expansion.
Build your Comp (7.3.5)
Click for a larger version – blue text means that a specific talent is required to unlock the ability in question.
The Mythic+ Checklist
- Utility Potions: Skystep, Invisibility / Skaggldrynk, Avalanche
- Drums of Fury
- Auto-Hammer (Repair Bot)
- Failure Detection Pylon (Wipe Prevention)
- The usual stuff (Flasks, DPS & health potions, food, Augment runes)
The Azeroth University discord community is a fantastic place for new players to get help with your weekly +15 key, to gear a new alt, or to find some new friends to run dungeons with. They’ll teach you everything you need to know to move from Mythic+ newbie to Mythic+ expert. Check them out: https://discord.gg/amY8mKQ
Already know every dungeon inside and out but need more groups to run with? Relic hosts some fantastic Mythic+ servers to find groups:
You might also find help at: discord.gg/mythicplusfriends.
- mythicpl.us: Heaps of quickly accessible mythic+ information including instance timers, useful addons and more.
- Gotta go Fast: Addon that displays custom M+ timers, shows how much each mob is worth in the tooltip and auto-clicks various dialogs to save you useful seconds.
- Angry Keystones: Does everything Gotta Go Fast does in a slightly different wrapper. Also shows you which affixes are coming up.